Visa on Arrival for other Nationalities to India:
India Tourist visa on arrival (TVOA) has been launched for the nationals of following countries for the stay upto 30 days which is non-extendable & non-convertible:
Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kingdom of Tongo, Laos, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Papua & New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Kiribati, Republic of Korea (i.e. South Korea), Republic of Marshall Islands, Republic of Nauru, Republic of Palau, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam and Vanuatu.
TVOA is only valid for entry through 9 International Airports – Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & Trivandrum and this facility is allowed not more than twice in a calendar year.
Below are the eligibility to avail India TVOA:
a) Sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sightseeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
b) Passport should have validity of at least six months
c) Holds return ticket or onward journey ticket with sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
This facility is not available for Diplomatic / Official Passport holders & the holders of Pakistan passport or Pakistani origin.
Visa on Arrival for Indian Passport Holders:
India is the second largest country in the world in terms of population. Most of Indians want to travel abroad to visit their favorite destination and are the biggest spender while traveling abroad according to the recent report. So, most of countries across the world tries to attract more and more Indian tourists towards their country. That’s why host country has made an agreement with the Indian Government to provide Visa on Arrival facility especially for Indian tourists after completion of the documents formalities. We have mentioned here the list of countries which provide Visa on Arrival facility to Indian passport holders i.e. Indian citizens.
If you are holding an Indian passport, you can travel to 62 countries in the world without a visa. India has the 84th most powerful passport in the world as per the Henley Passport Index. The Indian passport is far more powerful than the passports of the neighboring countries like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan.
The Indian passport gives you visa-free access to around 62 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, the Caribbean, South America, North America and Oceania.
If you hold an Indian passport, you do not need a prior visa for these countries:
- Thailand (visa on arrival)
- Sri Lanka (visa on arrival)
- Timor-Leste (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Myanmar (visa on arrival) – 28 Days visa
- Maldives (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Macau (SAR China)
- Laos (visa on arrival)
- Cambodia (visa on arrival)
- Serbia – 1 Month Visa
- Zimbabwe (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Uganda (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Togo (visa on arrival) – 7 Days visa
- Tanzania (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Somalia (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Sierra Leone (visa on arrival)
- Seychelles (visa on arrival) – 3 Days visa
- Rwanda (visa on arrival) –
- Mozambique (visa on arrival) 30 Day visa
- Mauritania (visa on arrival)
- Madagascar (visa on arrival) – 90 Days visa
- Kenya (visa on arrival)
- Guinea-Bissau (visa on arrival) – 90 Days visa
- Gabon (visa on arrival)
- Ethiopia (visa on arrival)
- Comoros (visa on arrival) – 45 Days visa
- Cape Verde Islands (visa on arrival)
Djibouti – 30 Days Stay on Arrival
- Ivory Coast – ( visa on arrival ) – 6 Months visa
- Vanuatu – 30 Days stay on arrival
- Tuvalu (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Samoa (visa on arrival) – 60 Days visa
- Palau Islands (visa on arrival) – 30 Days visa
- Micronesia – 30 Days stay on arrival
- Marshall Islands (visa on arrival)
- Cook Islands
Caribbean and South America:
- Trinidad and Tobago – 90 Days visa
- Vincent and the Grenadines
- Lucia (visa on arrival)
- Kitts and Nevis
- Haiti – 90 Stay on arrival
- Dominica – 6 Months stay on arrival
- British Virgin Islands
- El Salvador
- Bolivia (visa on arrival)
- Saint Lucia
- Qatar ( visa on arrival ) – 1 Month Visa
- Jordan (visa on arrival)
- Iran (visa on arrival)
- Armenia (visa on arrival)
- Kish Island
If you are looking to Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate, you are on right place – Talk to us.
Visa Checklist or Requirements Before Traveling:
For obtaining a visa on arrival for 59 Countries, visitors would typically need to furnish return flight tickets, proof of hotel reservations, Travel Insurance as per the stay, evidence of sufficient funds to cover their stay or to justify the stay, passport sized photographs, a passport with adequate empty pages and the money for fee if required by the country.
Passport must also be valid for the planned journey and beyond. Generally, most of the countries require you to have a passport with at least 6 months validity. Always need to keep that in mind.
It is very easy for Indians to travel above mentioned countries without any worry of VISA. It can be obtained easily at particular International Airport while entering into the country. It is always recommended that you should visit the Official website of the particular embassy in India before the final planning.
From the above mentioned countries, some have problems of tourists’ security such as Somalia, Somali land and Burundi. Somalia’s capital, Mogadishu is the most dangerous city in the world. Still, if you want to visit Somalia then try to get advice from fellow tourists who have already visited Somalia.
Strict Note: Before the final planning of your trip, Please consult embassy/high commission or consulate general of the particular country to avoid hassle. Sometime special facility or agreement of visa on arrival changes from time to time.